XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Daddy Deuce's stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigdaddydeuce

bigdaddydeuce

Big Daddy Deuce's stuff Empty
PostSubject: Big Daddy Deuce's stuff   Big Daddy Deuce's stuff EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:52 am

Big Daddy Deuce
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 301
26 - Resistance
Comic face
Catchphrase: Who’s yer daddy?

The name my maw and paw… Lord rest their souls… gave me is unimportant. But, y'all can call me Big Daddy Deuce. I been wrasslin' little fellers like y'all my whole life. Some of ya’ are no bigger than my last meal, and I promise anyone who wants a piece of Big D better pack a lunch ‘cause I can go all night long and twice and Sundays.

That goes double for you ladies. Rowr...

As an aside, my last job was at a pickle plant in Water Valley, Mississippi. I got fired for putting my finger in the pickle slicer. Well, truth be told, she got fired, too.

Finshers:
Crazy Train (Direct Damage)
Big Daddy Deuce crosses himself and smiles then whips the opponent to the far ropes running alongside holding the nape of his neck . Before reaching the ropes, Big D jumps placing a boot on the back of the victim’s head forcing the opponent to the mat face-first!

Whoomp, There it is! (Pin)
Big Daddy Deuce whips the opponent to the far ropes planting him with a Big Boot - Big D then raises a finger to check wind currents . With a devilish grin to the marks, Deuce bounces from the ropes and jumps ... landing arse-first on the sternum of the opponent.
Back to top Go down

Big Daddy Deuce's stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Wrestler Bio & Gimmicks-
Jump to: