XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After big papi's intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
big papi

big papi

After big papi's intro Empty
PostSubject: After big papi's intro   After big papi's intro EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:15 am

Big papi was walking down the hallway heading to his lockerroom when he heard his name shouted out. Big papi turns around and there is ..

Robbie: Heah big papi my name is Robbie and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions?

Big papi: Well I was going to get ready for my match but sure why not.

Robbie: Well after making an (BLEEP) out of yourself out there. We was wondering if you was ready to pack your bags and head out.

Big papi: Pack my bags hell no. I just had an adrenaline rush and couldn't hold myself back from going out there. I know the crowd didn't like me but they will.

Robbie: Well you said they will. What happens if you get creamed in your debut match then what? Then what will the fans think?

Big papi: Well if I lose then it is knowledge. If I win then its experiance. I'm here to stay and no one is running me out of here. I have a match to get ready for so better go.

Big papi opens the lockerroom door

Robbie: Well I hope...

Big papi slams he door in his face.
Back to top Go down

After big papi's intro
Page 1 of 1