XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rp for world championship match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
demolicion

demolicion

Rp for world championship match Empty
PostSubject: Rp for world championship match   Rp for world championship match EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:56 am

*Camera comes on showig Demo entrance in parking lot*
Demo makes his way to the arena driving a flaming red Ferrari 360 Modena
Rep: Hey Demo…..you have a minute?
Demo: Sure dear, but be quick because I have to get ready for the match tonight.
Rep: For the first time you have a title shot, what you say about this…
Demo: Finally, our Gm understood that I came here to do my job, to make a huge impact, I think you can tell this thing as of matter of fact just listen the crowd….damn….we are in parking area and the fans I can hear from here….imagine when i enter in the arena!!!!
Rep:Indeed you really become a true force of nature and it seems that tonight nothing will get in your way to accomplish your dream.
Demo: Hey pussy I was a force of nature did not have to prove anything. I just warm up on here, and I think it should be clear that for everyone especially for my tonight opponent, I think he put with the wrong guy.
Rep: What to expect your fans?
Demo: They will get a real show, that if yours Marabuntha will not prepare any surprise….
Rep: Any advice for our champ?
Demo: Ha Ha Ha, buddy for that belt i`m able to make anything, as a matter of fact call an ambulance because after our match he will not be able to remove his mask from the beating he will receive
Back to top Go down

Rp for world championship match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Database-
Jump to: