XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confrontation with R Zeta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

El Primero

Confrontation with R Zeta Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation with R Zeta   Confrontation with R Zeta EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:54 am

The camera focuses on El Primero, who is putting on his wrestling attire. He is about to walk out when the door slams open and R Zeta pushes El Primero to the wall.

R Zeta: So, you think you can just show up and try to claim a title in your first week, eh?

El Primero: Actually, I...

R Zeta interrupts El Primero without hesitation.

R Zeta: Well, think again! It's going to take more than a whole bunch of trash talking to get you to the top at this federation. I don't even know why they put you in this damn tournament. Look at yourself, you look like a circus clown.

El Primero now looks at R Zeta in the eyes with fury.

El Primero: Listen pal, I don't care what I look like. I could have a gorilla costume on for all I care. They put me in this tournament because they know what I am capable of. As for the trash talking, I say it because I have the actions to back it up. Tonight, you will fall victim to my wrath, and when I'm done with you, you're going to be waking up in a hospital bed, with all your bones broken and shattered.

R Zeta: I don't think so.

El Primero: Well I know so. Get ready for the beating your mother should have given you years ago. I'll use this match as a message to the entire XXEW roster: Step in the ring with El Primero, don't expect to come out alive.

El Primero pushes R Zeta and R Zeta falls through the wall. El Primero walks out of the locker room. R Zeta slowly gets up, and now has a look of fear in his eyes. He has a look of regret on his face, almost as if he made the biggest mistake of his career.
Back to top Go down

Confrontation with R Zeta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Database-
Jump to: