X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I want your title!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

PostSubject: I want your title!   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:31 pm

*El Primero walks down the ramp, with his barbed-wired bat in hand. Different reactions come from the crowd. Some are booing, others cheering,and some with a confused face. El Primero leaps into the ring with a mic in hand. He stands in the middle with a determined face, and begins to speak.*

El Primero: You people really thought that I was gone. That's hilarious.

*The fans begin to boo.*

El Primero: Go ahead and boo me all you want. It won't matter what you guys think. Tonight, I have something on my agenda that I need to check off.

*El Primero looks around, and then returns to speaking.*

El Primero: Big Papi, me and you have some unfinished business we need to take care of. You may have beat me at the PPV, but tonight, it's going to be different. This time, we play by my rules, which are none! I don't care if you don't want to fight me tonight, or ever again, but it's not your choice tonight. You and me will go one on one, in front of this entire arena... IN A HARDCORE MATCH!

*The crowd erupts as they hear this announcement.*

El Primero: So get ready. I've endured more than you can imagine. It doesn't matter if you know my game plan, I'll even tell you that I'm planning on using my new barbed-wire bat. I'll still leave you in a bloody mess, brutalized, and unconscious on the floor... I guarantee it.

*The fans jump from their seats in anticipation for this match.*

El Primero: Oh and by the way, if I win tonight, I want my rematch at the upcoming PPV, my match of the choosing.

*El Primero drops the mic and walks up the ramp. He stops at the top and raises his barbed-wire bat in the air and walks off to the backstage.*

*The camera switches to the commentators, who are in shock of what has been announced.*

Ozzy: I don't believe it. The masked warrior, El Primero, will go one on one with Big Papi in a Hardcore match! And its not even for the title!

Spanky: All I know is this is going to be one hell of a match.

Luna: Someone is going to get beaten bad tonight. Just like the fans, I can't wait for this match to get started!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I want your title!
Page 1 of 1