XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promo The Wiz ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Hormiga Loco
Admin
El Hormiga Loco

Promo The Wiz ... Empty
PostSubject: Promo The Wiz ...   Promo The Wiz ... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:18 am

*J Cole walks down the ramp and is on his way to the ring he is wearing a hoodie attire tonight and he also has a mic in his hand as he enters the ring*

*J.Cole is about to speak*

*The Crowd is so loud you can't even hear the commentators*

J.Cole: Goodnight ladies and gentlemen thank you for all your support as you guys know i always have something special in store for you and tonight i'm unveiling my true self to you and yall might not have notice me wearing a mask since i debut you guys probably thought i was some kind of mexican dude or some but tonight i will change the whole perspective of me.

*The Crowd shouts out what*

J.Cole: Toooooooonnnnniiiiggggghhhhtt...i will be known as The 'Wiz'......

*The 'Wiz' removes his mask*

link of image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-okeQT3IDko/TO_WU8Oye8I/AAAAAAAAIQA/5_qBWjt5bDs/s320/Wiz-Khalifa_4.jpg

*The Crowd are jumping from their seats and are shocked no one never know it is the famous 'Wiz' under the mask*

*The 'Wiz' video is being aired*

link of video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLhY8pKCOcQ

*The 'Wiz' starts to sing.....Lets get medicated man lets get medicated.......Lets get medicated man lets get medicated......Lets get medicated man lets get medicated.........man im hella faded.....Lets get medicated man lets get medicated...................*

*The Crowd are screaming in excitement*

The 'Wiz': Well i will like to say goodnight to everyone again and the first time as the wiz and it won't be the last.

*The Crowd are so noisy you can't hear the commentors and you can bearly hear the wiz talking and this certainly going to raise the popularity of XXEW to and even higher level than it already is*

The 'Wiz': I am here not to sing but to fight, i've been a fan of wrestling for years and i've been training undercover to become a wrestler and i have finally gotten my dream but i haven't fulfilled it yet because my dream is to become one of the best wrestling in the history of wrestlers.

*The Crowd shouts out what*

The 'Wiz': I am here for business!! I lost my two matches but i might be a loser but everyone must start from the bottom and i started their i will work my way up to the top infact i'm ready to fight now anymore who want to fight come out here to ring i'm calling you out a fact hardcore wrestling is my favorite so i got a bag full of weapons backstage and i'm asking my manager can you please come out here with it.

*His manager takes song time but finally comes out begin walking to the ring dragging a big bag and what seems to be weapons and he enters the ring and hangs the bag over to wiz*

The 'Wiz': Anyone who comes out here now, i will make you never want to fight in a ring with me again and they say fight must have a winner or a loser but they never say how to win a fight and i plan to do that in my way and my fight doesn't need to be a official match i will fight anyone anyplace anytime if anyone want to be laid down tonight come out to the ring.

*The 'Wiz' empties the bag and calls out the material inside the bag as he empties the bag n places the weapons in the ring waiting for someone to come down to the ring......a car battery.....no wonder why the bag is so heavy........a sledgehammer.............................barbed wire......................brass knuckles.....................tv monitors.....................................fake teeth for anyone who loses a teeth tonight because of me.............................a fire extinguisher.........................................................a leather whip............................and spray paint......i will paint anymore i defeat i will paint The 'Wiz' on them.........some of you fans who have backstage passes probably saw my locker room with the name The 'Wiz' well now you guys know who i am*

(segment open to anyone who have a response)
Back to top Go down
https://xxew-federation.forumotion.com

Promo The Wiz ...
Page 1 of 1