XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confronting Clean Cut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

El Primero

Confronting Clean Cut Empty
PostSubject: Confronting Clean Cut   Confronting Clean Cut EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:45 pm

* Clean Cut is in the backroom heading towards the titantron getting ready for his match. As he is walking, he bumps into El Primero, who is carrying his barbed wire bat. El Primero looks at Clean Cut with a serious face.*

El Primero: You better watch where you're walking next time, chump. You wouldn't want to lose your chance at the title.

* Clean Cut looks at El Primero with determination in his eyes.*

Clean Cut: You think everyone is afraid of you, but guess what? I'm not. I'm going to go out there, kick my opponent's ass, then come kick yours and Big Papi's ass, and walk away the champion.

El Primero: You got a big mouth for someone who hasn't really been in this federation.

Clean Cut: My actions will speak louder than my words. I'll prove it tonight, you little b***h!

El Primero: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!

* El Primero is about to swing at Clean Cut, but then a whole bunch of wrestlers and staff step in and pull them away from each other. Clean Cut walks away with a smile on his face. El Primero looks on in anger and shouts:*

El Primero: Consider this match your last one! You'll be leaving this arena in an ambulance!
Back to top Go down

Confronting Clean Cut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Database-
Jump to: