Gecko rp i guess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Gecko rp i guess Empty
PostSubject: Gecko rp i guess   Gecko rp i guess EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:43 am

The Masked Gecko storms into the GM's Office..

MG- OK, I dont want to know what ya have been filling Brets head with, but hes been telling me to get him a shot at the WAG title..

MG- Seeing how I was lining him up for a shot at it before Cena7 joined the GMC, well.......

The Gecko sighs...

MG-I know how much ya are gonna enjoy this, but my clients needs come before the group, sooo

Matrix leans in anxiously on his desk to hear the request.

MG- I need a match made for the Wing and Glory Championship between Cena7 and Bret the Best

Matrix smiles.

MG- Ohh dont be all smiles yet ,bub...

The Masked Gecko leans in on the desk staring Mr. Matrix in the face.

MG- I want you in a match!

MG- or whomever ya want to throw my way, Downtown Abby, Frankenweenie, it doesnt matter!

MG- If I win, you step down and never , EVER , interfer with the GMC clients agian.....

MG- If I lose.......... welll..........

YA can add or what ya want to do with it loco, figured I would start it out..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cena7
Admin
cena7

Gecko rp i guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko rp i guess   Gecko rp i guess EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:09 pm

Well i say bring him on. It doesn't matter to me who I face. If he wants a shot then go head and give him a shot so I can take him down as well.

plus this is what everybody wants so why not give the people what they want plus so i can put another person on my list who went down as well. besides it seems you have bigger things to worry about from the looks of things.

I add my part for the above as well soya can add your part or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El Hormiga Loco
Admin
El Hormiga Loco

Gecko rp i guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko rp i guess   Gecko rp i guess EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:04 am

Matrix: I'm afraid that ain't enough for me Gecko ...

Matrix: It's a pay per view ... and a match like this ... deserves a higher risk ...

Matrix: Therefor ... First of all ... You are gonna be facing the man who slashes everybody's dreams ... DREAMSLASHER!!!

Matrix: And second ... let's add an extra stipulation to this. If you win the match ... I will come to the ring ... as you will get the right to remove my mask ...

Gecko: I don't know if I really wanna see what's under there ...

Matrix: Yeah, you can laugh all you want ... but I'll add a stipulation for you too.

Matrix: If you lose the match against dreamslasher ... You'll never set one foot in a XXEW ring AGAIN as long as I'm in charge!!! EVER!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxew-federation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Gecko rp i guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko rp i guess   Gecko rp i guess Empty

Back to top Go down

Gecko rp i guess
Page 1 of 1