XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP, with Cena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

RP, with Cena Empty
PostSubject: RP, with Cena   RP, with Cena EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:06 pm

The camera starts up showing the local dive bar and the Masked Gecko at a table in the corner with Cena7. Empty beer pitchers line the top of the table. Gecko has been talking to Cena7 of how he has been getting these phone calls from a mysterious stranger claiming to have a cure for his skin condition. Cena7 seems to have been listening intently.

MG:" ....and that brings us up to now.Can ya believe it? This guys wants me to go thru the whole roster, Unfickin-believeable!.. If thats the case man, ya know its sooner or later, I'm gonna have to take you on.."

Cena7: Sure np man. Yeah I've noticed something fishy going on around here and been watching and listen. Hey you know you can count on me. But you, taking me on, thats the least of my worries.

MG:" Well, Thanks man, Its not you that I am really worried about after all we have been through, but it just really gets my tights in a bunch that I cant piece together who has been callin. I mean it seems like this guy knows everything about me, and what I am doing at the time I am doing it even. Its about as creepy as me lookin in the mirror.

Cena7:' Welll, to tell ya the truth, your not as creepy as that Jimmy "the Animal" guy.So what do you have in mind bud, You know we need to be careful and watch each others back's cause the way things have been going somebody is up to no good just not sure who it is just yet.

MG:" Just wanted to ask if ya could do me a solid man, If ya could take on Thorn in the next show, Your about the only person right now I can count on thats on the roster. I really cant think about what Thorn is up too right now, I know that you will take care of things in the ring for me."

Cena7: Ok, I'll be taking care of business in the ring, but I need you to make sure that nobody get's involved or comes out to help.

MG: You got it bub, You take care of Thorn for me and thats one less person I can cross off both lists of mine, the roster list and Who is callin me and it aint for quotes. Your the best man!"

cena7: Right now i think we are the only two who can trust each other so let's do this dude.

The Gecko and Cena7 both fill their glasses with ale and clank them together in a toast.[i]
Back to top Go down

RP, with Cena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Database-
Jump to: