XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath of last seasons ending

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Aftermath of last seasons ending Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath of last seasons ending   Aftermath of last seasons ending EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:47 am

*The camera shows Cena7 and The Masked Gecko sitting at a table in the local dive bar. Sitting directly across from each other, Gecko is staring directly at Cena7 with questioning eyes. After a few minutes of awkward silence and the barmaid bringing over a couple pitchers of beer, Gex asks a question to Cena7.

MG:"Why?.... Why the blue blazes, why!?! Outta all the people in the the whole darn world, Outta all the people that could come crawling out from under a rock, why YOU!
"

*the Gecko leans back in the chair after posing his question and pouring himself a beer.
* Cena7 leans forward, grabs a glass and starts pouring himself one as he starts to answer.

C7:" Well, Bro, or well maybe, used to be bro, It goes down like this... We have been through alot together.. Through merging of federations, thru Tragars none too friendly schemes, to world title runs and losses and thru many many tough wins and losses.Through Nihil Baxters drinking issues, We had each others back. We were like family, man!"

Cena7 leans back in his chair and sighs...

MG:" Yeah, thats what I thought too and then...."

C7:" Lets me finish before you go rendering a judgement, man... It seems though as of late, you didn't seem into the thing anymore bro. No drive to get better, no energy or spark in the matches. Just coasting along settling for whatever you could get by with. Heck ya even stopped coming by after the matches to hang out after Nihil Baxter passed. After that you became a different person. I knew Nihil meant alot to you. He did to me also! You dont think his passing meant anything to me! Well, Bro, your wrong! He trained me was like family to me too man! Did I just quit when he left ? NO! I kept going.. To honor his memory!
You Bro, looks like you just died inside.. I had to somehow, somehow get you back going again!"

Cena7 slams a fist down on the table..

C7:" I dont want to see you go down that same road as he did! "

The Masked Gecko sits where in silence for a few moments...

MG:"Well, I suppose that his passing did affect me in a way I didnt notice, But C'mon man, ya couldnt figure out another way to get thru to me?"

C7:" Right bro, sure.. Me think of another way? You do know I am the beauty, not the brains of the group, right?"

The both looks at each other for a moment, then start busting up laughing....

MG" Ohh, yer right man, right there! Ok, ok, From here on out I'll put the past behind me. I'll try to keep focused and entertaining as much as I can. To the Honor of Nihil Baxter!"

C7:" Honor of Nihil Baxter!"

They both raise their mugs and toast.

MG:" By the way Cena7, That sample of cream that ya sent me? What was that?"

C7:" Ohhh that.... Well thats the stuff I use on my pecs to keep them nice and supple. I also use it to keep my buttcheecks firm too. tho I have to sit in it for quite awhile, and well, pass some gas in it.. None toooooo pround to say how I gotta make it , but hey, look at the results.."

Cena7 takes off his shirt and flexes..

MG:" Well, thank Goodness I didnt try it out on my face...."

Fade to black..
Back to top Go down
El Hormiga Loco
Admin
El Hormiga Loco

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of last seasons ending   Aftermath of last seasons ending EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:05 am

lol,
I just noticed there is a new Tragar in the game
Back to top Go down
https://xxew-federation.forumotion.com
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of last seasons ending   Aftermath of last seasons ending EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:11 pm

really?!?! wonder if its the same guys? I'll have to have a looksie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of last seasons ending   Aftermath of last seasons ending Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of last seasons ending
Page 1 of 1