XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Santa RP from the Gecko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Santa RP from the Gecko Empty
PostSubject: Santa RP from the Gecko   Santa RP from the Gecko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:50 am

The camera shows the Gecko going thru the locker room hanging up Christmas lights, balls, wreathes, and even an artificial tree in the corner.
Cena7 is shown coming into the room wearing a quaint little elf suit. He looks none too happy about it. Mumbling under his breath...

C7: " I tell ya , the things I do around here......."

The Gecko Turns around and with a false sense of surprise in his voice....

MG:" Elfmaster Cena7, Hey do you know what time it is to be getting , dont ya?"

C7 " Halloween?"

MG:" No, no, you silly oiled up Ab machine, Its gonna be Christmas time! Santa Clause is coming to town!"

Gecko drops his decorations and walks over to Cena7

C7:" Oh, figured Halloween because of this crazy suit ya made me put on,also figured you were putting up Halloween decorations... Ya do know its, like, umm, not snowing outside.... Halloween isnt here yet, and like , in the USA, they havent even gone thru Thanksgiving holiday yet?... I know I am gonna regret askin you this , but , umm what gives?"

MG: "Santas coming Cena7, SANTA! Be a good elf and fetch me that bag over there .. I wanted to beat Santa to the punch tonight and give out presents before he gave them out to everyone.. "

Cena7 goes and grabs a rather large duffel bag and brings it over .

MG:" Now reach on in there..."

Cena7 reaches in the bag and retrieves.......

C7:" A Cena7 action figure?"

MG:" Thats for Diana London, the interveiwer, ya know, for when she needs a real man"

Cena7 chuckles, then reaches in the bag....

C7:" A dictionary?'

MG:" For Ozzy, so when J.T and Spanky use more than 4 letter words, Ozzy can see what they are..."

C7:" Wouldn't he have to know how to spell them, Gex?'

MG:" Drats, your right Cena7, Looks like its gonna be a table coaster now.."

Cena7 reaches into the bag.

C7:" A jar of petroleum jelly?"

MG:' For Spanky, for what he does best."

Cena7 drops that right away... Reaches into the bag..

C7: " A new suit?

MG:' Yeah, for J.T.... the one he got from the thrift store is gettin kinda shoddy.. Got this one from out back off that mannequin they were throwing away..

C7: A cockroach in a glass case?"

MG:' For bad seed.. Everyone needs a pet.. Found it in his closet"

Cena reaches in the bag, the Gecko stops him...

MG:" Whoa, there big boy, lets not ruin the surprises for everyone now...Lets put that away now.."

The Masked Gecko looks into the camera while elf Cena7 puts the bag away..

MG:" Santa Clause, I got a present for you right here , in the form of a song.. Thats right , a one hit wonder from yours truly. One of a kind , special edition, right here , to you.. From the heart..

The Masked Gecko hums to get the right pitch. The starts to sing a song to the tune of "Jingle Bells"

MG:" Jingle Bells... Santa Smells..... From 50 meters away....'
MG:" "No mouthwash, can cover that smell, from what his mouth will spray....Hey!"
MG:" The Santa Splash, the Santabomb, they are really weak..,
MG:" Now just go home and take a bath, ya white masked loooooosingggggg Freak!!!!!

MG:" Thank ya , thank ya very much...."
Fade to black..

Back to top Go down

Santa RP from the Gecko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Database-
Jump to: