XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Animal's Comments After No-Xcuses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy The Animal
Admin
Jimmy The Animal

The Animal's Comments After No-Xcuses Empty
PostSubject: The Animal's Comments After No-Xcuses   The Animal's Comments After No-Xcuses EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:11 am

*Camera fades to the interviewing area. Robbie is seen holding a mic and Jimmy the Animal is to the right of him.*

Robbie: Hello X-Rated Faithful, Robbie here with former Evolution Champion, Jimmy the Animal!

*The crowd begins to erupt in cheers.*

Robbie: Glad you can join us Jimmy.

JTA: Happy to be here Robbie.

Robbie: Jimmy what happened at No X-Cuses?

JTA: I got beat, plan and simple. I under estimated my opponent and I paid for it. Hopefully I will be able to make it up tonight.

Robbie: Joe "SqueezeMaster" McGee just pummeled you though. It was like HE wasn't even trying.

*Jimmy the Animal gives Robbie a dirty look.*

JTA: Yes, and.....

Robbie: I mean, it was most likely the biggest beat downs in the history of XXEW!

JTA: C'mon, it wasn't that bad.

Robbie: If I had to scale it, from green to red, red being the most pain the wrestler endured, you wouldv'e been in red and he would've still been in blue.

JTA: Robbie, how did you come up with that? That doesn't even make any sense. Next you'll be saying the number of stars we would be getting depending on how expensive our entrances are. That is just insane.

*Jimmy the Animal walks away.*

Robbie: Pfft, I bet his wrestler score isn't even that high.

*Camera fades to black.*
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

The Animal's Comments After No-Xcuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal's Comments After No-Xcuses   The Animal's Comments After No-Xcuses EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:05 am

Robbie and the cameraman are walking down the hallway after interveiwing Jimmy the Animal. They hear the Masked Gecko shouting to them , they stop and turn around and the camerman starts rolling.

Robbie:" Gecko, need to say a few words while we got the camera I suppose?"

MG:" Well, not really Robbie. Just wanted to say, Lay off poor Jimmy there. He tried at the PPV and well, ya know , things didnt excatly come out his way. The man don't need it thrown in his face..."

Robbie:" Well, he did get squashed a bit in that match..."

MG:"Robbie! Now c'mon! ...."

Robbie" I mean did you see that match ? Jimmy ,like , looked like a straw house in a hurricane, just absolutly destroy......"

MG:" ROBBIE! Enough allready. The boy cant help it ya know, coming off all those performance enhancers and that garbage.."

Robbie" Oh really?!? Does the Gecko know something that we dont? Is Jimmy juicing it up?"

MG:" Weelllllll, I cant say for certian there bro, but when ya get as good as he did,as quick as he did, something wasnt natural. And well, since his X-mas present, well, he ain't been the same since.

MG:" So I am guessing he is laying off the juice and maybe going natural again, Hence his utter destruction at the PPV. I dont know for sure , I'm just saying. So give the kid a break.."

The Masked Gecko pats Robbie on the back , turns and walks off

Robbie " There we go Folks, Jimmy's a Juicer! We heard it from the Masked Gecko, Back to you at ringside!"
Back to top Go down

The Animal's Comments After No-Xcuses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Database-
Jump to: