XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amesm Adresses everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Amesm-

Amesm Adresses everyone Empty
PostSubject: Amesm Adresses everyone   Amesm Adresses everyone EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 pm

The Music of Amesm plays as he makes his way to the ring this time by his self. Once in the ring he looks around at everyone then back at the locker room mic in hand

Dark Eve everyone and those in the back I am Amesm most know me and some will come to know me. Now I know I have had my up and downs with you all a lot of you don't like me for reasons that are your own and I don't care. But I am out here to tell you all I am back and ready to turn around the thoughts and ideas you have of me even if I have to beat it into your head so say what you will of me but know I will never turn down a fight or back away from one.

He waits for the booing and or cheering to come down some

So with that I say this bring it all and everyone Amesm is back and ready to awaken oh and looking for someone to team up with

He then drops the mic slips out of the ring and heads back to the locker room as lights fade to darkness
Back to top Go down

Amesm Adresses everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Database-
Jump to: