XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Face in town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Primero

El Primero

New Face in town Empty
PostSubject: New Face in town   New Face in town EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:23 pm

A Loud boom can be heard throughout the arena. A masked wrestler comes out and is greeted by some small boos from the fans. The masked wrestler walks into the ring, with mic in hand, and begins to speak.

Masked Wrestler: A lot of you may not recognize me, but after tonight, you all will remember me. My name is El Primero. I have come looking for a new home where I can come and receive the attention I need.

The fans just stare in silence not knowing how to react.

El Primero: Look at all of you. Coming here every night to see some lame wrestlers come and do the same thing over and over again. Well, not anymore. Prepare to see some high-flying action every night!

The fans begin to cheer loudly.

El Primero: ... but then again, why should I entertain a bunch of fools like you? You don't deserve to see my best. As a matter of fact, you don't deserve to be in my presence.

The crowd now begins to boo loudly.

El Primero sucks in the boos as if they were giving him energy.

El Primero: Ahhhh. Nothing like receiving hatred from a bunch of haters. It just gets me pumped up for every match. Tonight, I will defeat my opponent... No, no, no... I will destroy my opponent and send him to the hospital. I'm sending a message to everyone on this dam roster tonight: El Primero is here. Whether you run or hide, it doesn't matter. If you step in my path of getting to greatness, you will pay the price and will only help me achieve my dream and make yourself look like a fool in front of a bunch of fools. Actions speak louder than words, so let me just leave this ring and get ready for my upcoming match and show all of you doubters what I can do.

El Primero drops the mic and gets of of the ring and walks up the ramp. The crowd immediately begins to boo El Primero. El Primero just continues to sucks it in as he enters the backstage.
Back to top Go down
El Hormiga Loco
Admin
El Hormiga Loco

New Face in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Face in town   New Face in town EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 am

Great.

First show's card was already set up.
Next show you'll definately be in a match
Back to top Go down
https://xxew-federation.forumotion.com

New Face in town
Page 1 of 1