XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match Empty
PostSubject: Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match   Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:58 am

The camera shows the Masked Gecko and Jimmy the Animal standing side by side in front of a curtian with the XXEW logo on it Robbie is standing beside the Gecko with the mic.

Robbie:" So Gex, I hear that you and JTA have a tag match tonite. Hows is that gonna go ...."

The Gecko cuts Robbie off ..

MG:" First Robbie, only friends of mine call me Gex, so dont . Secondly, yes Jimmy the Puppy and I do have a tag match tonight. agianst two wanna be's who think they can hang with the Gecko.."

The Gecko then steps closer to the camera to block out Jimmy from the shot.

MG:" I will tell ya what, ya two bit dime store, mamaboys, named Psycho clown and double butt. You guys hve , no chance , and i said NNNOOOO Chance of beating the Gecko in the ring.. I will slap the taste outta yer mouth that ya kiss ...."

At that moment, Jimmy The Animal steps in front of the Masked Gecko, blocking the Gecko out of the shot.

If ya would like to continue on the promo Jimmy.............
Kinda was picturing us trying to one up the other and trying to hog the camera time by blockin the other outta the shot...lol
Back to top Go down
Jimmy The Animal
Admin
Jimmy The Animal

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match   Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:04 pm

JTA: Now for the educated response. While Geico over here will be booing me ringside, I'll be knocking skulls between you two.

Robbie: How are you guys going to coexist in the ring?

JTA: Well as long as he stays out my way, I think we'll.....
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match   Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:10 pm

The Masked Gecko steps in front of Jimmy The Animal, blocking him from the promo shot.

MG:" Robbie, Thats an easy question..We can co-exist as long as Jimmy stays on the apron. No sense of Jimmy getting in the ring when I can handle those two by myself.. Wouldnt want Jimmy to get hurt in there and.........."
Back to top Go down
Jimmy The Animal
Admin
Jimmy The Animal

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match   Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:02 am

*Jimmy the Animal comes in beside The Masked gecko, but towards the opposite direction.*

JTA: Hey Geico, chocolate covered crickets!

MG: Really?

*The Masked Gecko goes over to investigate. Jimmy the Animal is the only on seen in the shot now.*

JTA: There you have it folks. How will Jimmy overcome is challenge by fighting The Assassin and Psycho Cyrus with a gecko by his side? Stay tuned.

*Camera fades to black.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match   Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match Empty

Back to top Go down

Gecko Jimmy Promo for tag match
Page 1 of 1