XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New on the Market

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimmy The Animal
Admin
Jimmy The Animal

New on the Market Empty
PostSubject: New on the Market   New on the Market EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:28 pm

*Jimmy the Animal is seen backstage wearing a new black t-shirt with blue jeans on. The shirt appears to say "The Masked Geek" in bold orange letters. He has a bottle of water in his hand.*

JTA: Ladies and gentlemen, tonight I have a match against the respectable cena7 and the dishonorable geek. By my side I will have the talented Ant-astic One. This should be nothing but a walk in the park.

*Jimmy the Animal takes a drink of his bottle.*

JTA: Speaking of walks in parks, nothing is easier than buying this new shirt. Help support your favorite man of XXEW.

*Jimmy the Animal shows of the t-shirt.*

JTA: I would also like to take this opportunity to address the fact that I do not use PEDs. Those rumors have spawned from a certain lizard. But no need to worry, you're loveable hero will take care of it tonight. As of right now, all I ask is for you guys to be loud when I'm out there.

*The crowds begins to cheer.*

JTA: No need to do it now, save some for the match. I need to go now, later Animals.

*Jimmy the Animal leaves the scene as the camera fades to black.*
Back to top Go down

New on the Market
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Database-
Jump to: