XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who can go for which championship belt?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Hormiga Loco
Admin
El Hormiga Loco

Who can go for which championship belt? Empty
PostSubject: Who can go for which championship belt?   Who can go for which championship belt? EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:10 pm

We divide our roster in four tiers ... four divisions. That way the belts are not always only for those on top of the roster. Only one championship goes over the whole roster. I'm talking about the X-Rated Tag Team Championship.

The other titles are:

X-Treme Championship
45.000 > 59.999

Evolution Championship
60.000 > 69.999

Wing & Glory Champion ship
70.000 > 79.999

X-Rated World Championship
80.000 and up

Roleplayers have bigger chances for title matches and winning them. Because in the game we need to have enough RP to have the right to put up a titlematch. So please ... if you are able and have some spare time ... don't hesitate to make something up and send it to me ingame (El Hormiga Loco) or post it here in the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://xxew-federation.forumotion.com
bigdaddydeuce

bigdaddydeuce

Who can go for which championship belt? Empty
PostSubject: ...   Who can go for which championship belt? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Hey, boss...do we have a comprehensive listing of the roster, heel / face, so I can find someone to maybe start up a feud? I play a comic face, but can be comic heel, too. It's whatever you need.
Back to top Go down

Who can go for which championship belt?
Page 1 of 1