XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will become champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

El Primero

I will become champion Empty
PostSubject: I will become champion   I will become champion EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:59 pm

* The camera focuses on a dark room where there is a single spotlight shining on a table. On the table there is a barbed wire bat. A dark figure is shown looking down at the table. The figure is wearing a mask, and the person turns out to be El Primero.*

El Primero: Big Papi, I have had it. I had the title within my grasp. I felt around my waist, but you had to steal it from me at the very last minute.

* El Primero looks down and then looks back up.*

El Primero: ...I will not lose this time. I don't care who the extra person is going to be in the match. I'm going after you. I am going to destroy you. I will finish what I started.

*El Primero then proceeds to pick up the barbed wire bat and gazes at it in awe.*

El Primero: I'll also have a very special friend who will help me finish the job.

* The spotlight suddenly turns off and the room turns dark.*

El Primero: The end has come for you Big Papi, and there's nothing you can do about it.

*The camera fades away.*
Back to top Go down

I will become champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Database-
Jump to: