XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gecko into the office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Gecko into the office Empty
PostSubject: Gecko into the office   Gecko into the office EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:31 am

The Masked Gecko just walks right into Bipals office brandishing his newly won XXEW World Heavyweight Title on his shoulder.

MG- Yeah,yeah,bub, dont get up, and yeah, I don't knock either. Being "The Champ" comes with benefits , don't it.

The Gecko then approaches the desk and drapes the Heavyweight title over the front of it. Standing in front of the desk , he looks down at Bipals.

MG- First off, ya didnt have to treat Ms. Behave like that last week. I kinda grew to like her and that mask she used to cover that one tooth of hers.

MG- Second thing, Mr. Bipolar, is that I am telling ya , here and now, that the GMC is coming to take every title there is in the company.

MG- Oh yeah, we will have every one of them. Want to know why?

MG- Because Ms. Behave wasn't that far off when see pointed out to ya that you really make some boneheaded matches, and well,

MG- to protect my little group of clients, the easiest way to prevent bone headed matches is to have all of the titles in GMC possesion.

MG- that way , we make the matches that we want, that are fair, even, and what the people in the stands and all around the world want to see.

MG-Seeing how the champ can decide on who he wants to face. Keeps things from happening like The Knot facing Demo for his title, or you having the Conkster defend against some little pee on like JTA for an easy win.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Gecko into the office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gecko into the office   Gecko into the office EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:32 am

may add more later....
Back to top Go down

Gecko into the office
Page 1 of 1