XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To be done after the Locker room segments I suppose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

To be done after the Locker room segments I suppose Empty
PostSubject: To be done after the Locker room segments I suppose   To be done after the Locker room segments I suppose EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:21 pm

* The Song "The Sickness" by Disturbed come blaring across the arena speakers as The Masked Gecko makes his way to the ring.
The Crowd roars in approval as the Gecko finally comes to the ring unannounced.
The Gecko climbs into the ring and looks intently and admiringly at the crowd..

Gex:" Ladies and Lizards!"

The crowd roars!

Gex:" Thank you, thank you for that! I know its been quite awhile since the old Gecko has been standing in the middle of this very ring, far too long in fact.."

Crowd:" GECKO, GECKO!"

As the chanting eases down< Gex resumes..

Gex:" I am out here not only for you fans , but because of ,ahem, a personal reason. I am calling out K.O.G. Thats right , callin out the King of Garbage, the low life utter trash that even trailer parks dont want. I am calling him out to come down and recieve the beatdown of the century!. "

The crowd roars.

Gex:" Now , its not like I really want to, cause ya know it costs alot for dry cleaning this costume , and having King Garbage all over it , well, its gonna cost, But, its something I NEED to do anyway. And personally, someone needs to take the trash out , so why not me.. After I am done , He'll need to be called King Of Crap."

OK theres my call out . dont know if ya want to do anything else with it Mara...
Back to top Go down
El Hormiga Loco
Admin
El Hormiga Loco

To be done after the Locker room segments I suppose Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be done after the Locker room segments I suppose   To be done after the Locker room segments I suppose EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:49 am

Now is there antything that should happen after the match?
Or does it just ends for this episode?
Back to top Go down
https://xxew-federation.forumotion.com

To be done after the Locker room segments I suppose
Page 1 of 1