XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gecko's RP. be4 match with Jugs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Gecko's RP. be4 match with Jugs Empty
PostSubject: Gecko's RP. be4 match with Jugs   Gecko's RP. be4 match with Jugs EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:14 am

* The camera shows the Gecko changing into his costume for his appearance on the show. At his boots are large patches of flaking skin that seem to "shed" of his body due to the strange disease that afflicts him. His cell phone rings and he digs through his gym bag and answers it.

Masked Gecko:" Hello, You have reached the offices of Gecko &......"

Caller:" ENOUGH!"

MG:" Oh, ok, Its you then, Mr..... um, what do I call you?"

Caller:" That is not important right now. What is important is what you are doing in that ring. I told you to beat Dartarian down..."

MG:" Well, I did beat him so, what your beef?"

Caller:" I said to beat him down, You just barely pulled that match out. If you think you are going to go through your roster and get this cure I sent ya a sample of, I think that you will be disappointed, just because of your percieved lack of effort on your part. One has to wonder if you really have this in you..."

* If one could see the Masked Gecko's face through his mask, one would see the irritation the last comment made to him.

MG:" Well listen bub, I really havent been in the best of shape , and if you think these guys around here are your typical run of the mill, plain jane wrestlers here, Well, I got a news flash for ya... There isnt one single wrestler here that isn't top notch and would be a cakewalk. The XXEW only brings in the best to fight the best. If you think ya can do better, well walk yer butt down to that ring and YOU call 'em out. I'll have the insurance paperwork all ready for ya to sign. Ha, you wouldn't even last against that old timer that used to be around, That old fart Marabuntha. Heck even in a wheelchair, he'd pound yer......."

Caller:"That is all of your sad pathetic excuses I will hear of Mr. Gecko. True your are sadly very ring rusty. That is why I will make your next assignment a bit easier. You are tasked with Taking out Juggallo. Beat him and we will talk later. That is all.."

* The caller hangs up and Gecko throws the phone back into the gym bag with disgust.

MG:" Oh , yeah a bit easier.. Whats this guy smokin..."

Fade to black......

Back to top Go down

Gecko's RP. be4 match with Jugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Database-
Jump to: