XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gecko goes to see a man about some Jugs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Gecko goes to see a man about some Jugs Empty
PostSubject: Gecko goes to see a man about some Jugs   Gecko goes to see a man about some Jugs EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:47 am

* Camera shows The Masked Gecko strolling into Septics office.

Septic:" Ahh, Gex, What brings you in here today? I paid my insurance premiums last month, didn't I?"

The Masked Gecko chuckles a bit.

MG:" No, no, its not that, altho if you are late agian, I will have to take it out of that ironskin hide of yours. Just jokin there."

They both share a laugh.

MG:" But seriously Septic, I have a bit of, err, umm, Lets say a situation on my hands.."

Septic:' Oh really now... What can or could I do to, say, "help you out""

* Septic leans forward on his desk and looks to be paying close attention to what Gex has to say.

MG:" Well, I really appreciate you putting me in this tournament thing and all, and you really didn't have to do that , even though we do go back quite a long ways... But you have to underst..."

*Septic interrupts....

Septic:" Gex, it was no problem at all.. Glad to put you in there. Couldn't stand to see you wasting away back in the lockerrooms feeling sorry for yourself about your condition. Sure we have to spend alittle more on janitorial services when your on the show, but you deserve a chance in the limelight. So no problem at all putting you in there. Hope you didnt mind, But I put you in there facing Juggallo."

MG:" Umm, ok.. Well,Thanks I guess.."

*Septic then leans back in his chair.

Septic:" Allright, now what did you want me to do for you?"

MG:" Ah, ya know what. I can wait. ya know , nothing right now comes to mind. Just wanted to let ya know that I will put on a show for ya tonight and to say thanks for letting me into thew tourney. I won't "Disappoint" ya.

Septic:" Disappointed", in you Gex, naaahh. Well, should you be getting ready?''

MG:" Sure thing bub. Old Flabby Jugs won't know what him,"

* The Masked gecko walks out of the office and down the hallway thinking to himself....

MG:" How did Septic know he had to fight Juggallo? Was it coincidence? And why did he look at me that way when I mentioned about disappointing him... Hmm I wonder......."

Fade to black

Back to top Go down

Gecko goes to see a man about some Jugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Database-
Jump to: