XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gecko RP with the Oshane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Gecko RP with the Oshane Empty
PostSubject: Gecko RP with the Oshane   Gecko RP with the Oshane EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:34 am

The camera pans over to show the Masked Gecko sitting in the local dive bar in a dark corner wearing a hoodie to help conceal who he is and to help him blend into the darkness. While consuming one of his favorite beverages,he is mulling to himself the events that have transpired over the past few weeks.

Masked Gecko:" Ok, who is this guy calling me. Think Gex, think! Can't be any doctor I know of, they all said this condition is incurable.Hmm, Septic did pit me in matches against wrestlers that I was supposed to beat down. Wonder if he has something to do with this.But why, we've been friends for such a long time , why would he do something like that. It doesn't make any sense..."

* Just then, the doors to the bar bust open and Oshane comes walking in with his entourage. Dresses up in his "pimpin" outfit and dazzling rings and jewelry, accompanied by at least 6 different women and 8 "personal protection employees", he makes his way to the bar, talking loudly so all 12 other patrons notice his entrance, including the Gecko, who looks up from his thoughts and stares at the spectacle from the dark corner.
Oshane summons the barkeep over.

Oshane:" You there, My man, Why dont you get some drinks for my lovely ladies here. And ya know , hook my peeps up over there as well. My credit is good here, right?! Yeah, Thought so ! Pour me some of that fine stuff too, None of that rotgut stuff ya serve them regulars that come in here. I am OSHANE bro, I get nothing but the best!. Now where would the restroom be at in this hole in the wall, OSHANE needs some relief!"

The Bartender points to a door along the opposite wall from the Gecko and Rolls his eyes.

Os:" Be right back Bra.. Get them drinks aready! Ladies, anyone wanna come help me with the "package"..LOL, no,no, just kidding!"

Oshane walks off into the restroom. The bartender lines up the drinks for Oshanes guests. The Masked Geckos cellphone starts to vibrate. Gex answers the call.

Caller:"Ahh, Mr. Gecko. Glad you could pick up the phone. Congratulations on your last win. Now you are one step closer and looked much better in the ring. But enough banter, I must make this curt or short for your limited vocabulary. Seems that on your way to the tournament title you have your next adversary, Thats right, your next task to take out, Oshane!"

The caller hangs up. Oshane is then coming out of the restroom, putting his cell phone away in his pocket. He then rejoins his group at the bar..

Oshane goes back to talking loudly boasting of in ring accomplishments and such and later a woman asks..

Woman:" Oh, Oshane, your sooo great,But this tournament your in , Can you beat the Gecko? Have you ever faced him before?"

Os:" Ahhh , the title on the line and I have to face the Gecko.. Well, quite frankly, my dear, The Gexster and I are quite freindly to each other, we go back years. Well, we are such great friends that we talked about our match, and he's gonna let me have that title, What a great friend!"

The Masked Gecko can be seem steaming in the corner. Gex mutters to himself..

MG:" Yeah, great friend, BULLPucky, I have no idea who this joker is. Just met him a few months back when after the match he lost he went crying to his momma. This guys is full of it.."

Oshane goes on bragging..

Os:" Oh, thats right ladies , you are looking at the next great thing to hit X.X.E.W since Troy Hansen Jr.! Oh sure, Gexster and I have been talkin on how to play the match out, It will be worth seeing, you better believe that! In fact I should give him a call right now and go over the finish agian, but maybe not right now, I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for you all"

Oshane reaches in his pants pocket and pulls out his cellphone.

Woman:" Oh, oshane , Call Gecko, call Gecko We would love to speak to him! Call him and invite him down, We would love to meet him, Can you do that for us?!?! Please!!"

Os:' Oh sure , hang on ladies, I think I have him on speed dail."

Oshane activates the phone, hold it up to his ear. He starts talking into it.

OS:" Gexster, Bra, bud! Hey, Its Oshane here! Yeah, yeah, I know, Its great to hear from you too!"

Oshane winks at one of the ladies.

Os:" Yeah , well, man, about our match, I have a few eager ladies wanting to hear all about it, Was wonderin if your busy.... What , ? ... Yes come on down... It will be awhile? Aww sorry to hear that Bra! Well, We will catch up to you then. Later!"

Oshane hangs up.

Os:" Sorry ladies The Gexster cant make it right now, Maybe later he will."

At this Time The Masked Gecko gets up and approaches the group. He makes his way through the entourage and approaches Oshane. Gex then snatches the phone out of Oshanes hand.

MG:" Lettme see that.."

Oshane knocks the hood back of off the Geckos head revealing him to the crowd... The crowd Ooooooo's

The Gecko goes in his past call history and looks at the Numbers.

MG:" You called yer mom?!?!? Whatta waste you are..."

Gex then shoves the phone into Oshane chest, turns and walks away. As the Gecko is walking away, the crowd follows.

Os:" Gexster buddy! Hey thats ok, I'll see you in the ring, right? "

Oshane waves with a half fearfull smile as the Gecko walks out the door. The Gecko turns before exiting and yells to Oshane....

MG:" Better strart lookin for Insurance, cause yer about to get DROPPED!"

Fade to black.

Back to top Go down

Gecko RP with the Oshane
Page 1 of 1