XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PPV RP part 1 be4 match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

PPV RP  part 1 be4 match Empty
PostSubject: PPV RP part 1 be4 match   PPV RP  part 1 be4 match EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:37 am

The Masked Gecko is the locker room getting ready for his match tonight when his cell phone starts ringing . He dig in his bag and answers it.

MG:" Yeah, yeah, yeah. Been expecting the call, whatta want?..... Oh, sorry mom.... No , no, things are fine here.. Cant talk mom, got a match coming up... Yes, mom , I've been takin my vitamins and sayin my prayers.. OK Luv ya too. Bye"

Gecko sets the phone down when it stars to ring again. With a sigh he answers it.

MG:" Mom, yes, I have been going regularly and......"

Caller:" That is quite enough about your personal functions Mr. Gecko, and quite frankly, would not care to hear any more about them. Now, about matters at hand. You seem to have put on quite a disappointing performance last week against Bad Seed. I would have liked to see more out of you, perhaps......"

MG:" Perhaps my scaley buttocks ya looney tune! Listen I bust my balls every night out there , Not for you to critique my performance, I do what ya tell me to and thats it> Now maybe , just maybe I have a bad night and one gets by me...."

Caller:" Exactly, Mr. Gecko, exactly.. For far too long you have been letting matches as you say "get by you". Maybe I should rescindOOK, K my offer of a cure for you. Maybe , maybe you are fine just the way you are.."

MG:" Listen bub, I've been your monkey wayyyy to long, Ya know, maybe I really dont need the cure. Maybe it just isnt worth all the frustration...."

Caller:" So, you would not like to go out in public without the mask, gloves and whatnot. You would rather be ridiculed and scare your little children followers....."

The Gecko sighs...

MG:" OK, OK. point taken. What now?"

Caller:" Defend your title tonight and win, all will be revealed to you. You will have what you seek."

The caller hangs up.

MG:" Whoa. I get what I have been seeking? WOW, and no deductible?"

Fade to black.......

Back to top Go down

PPV RP part 1 be4 match
Page 1 of 1