XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

part 2 after match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

part 2 after match Empty
PostSubject: part 2 after match   part 2 after match EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:56 am

After the match......

Cena7 comes down the ramp to come ringside. A battered Gecko is sitting in the ring ,propped up in the corner, back agianst the turnbuckles.

Cena7 is across the ring from the Gecko. He shouts something to the Gecko and slides the Geckos cell phone over to him across the ring. It stops sliding about in the middle of the ring.

Cena7: "Gex your phone was ringing backstage,I answered it, the guy on the other end said it was important that he talk to ya, so I brought it out to ya right away."

The phone starts ringing, the Masked Gecko starts crawling over to it. Meanwhile Cena7 starts making his way to the steps to enter the ring. Cena7 has his cellphone to his ear as he enters the ring. The Gecko, lying facedown on the mat wearily answers his phone.

MG:" Yeah, I did it , I won..... whatta ya gotta say to me now..."

Cena7 is standing over the Masked Gecko by this time, with the phone still his ear you can hear Cena7 say...

Cena7: " Look up"

The Masked Gecko turns his head and sees Cena7 standing over top of him. Still talking on the phone Gex says..

MG:" You have got to be kidding me!"

Cena7 says over his phone, while still standing over the Gecko....

C7:'" Oh, no, Mr. Gecko, You are quite right in what you are seeing. I, Cena7, have been calling you. And when you are capable, find me in the back, we have much,much to discuss....

Cena7 ends his call puts the phone back in his pocket and exits the ring. The Gecko is astonished..
Fade to black..

Back to top Go down

part 2 after match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXEW :: Storyline Database :: Database-
Jump to: