XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rp from the Gecko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Rp from the Gecko Empty
PostSubject: Rp from the Gecko   Rp from the Gecko EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:51 am

The camera shows a psychiatrist doctors office, complete with various doctor degrees hanging off walls, a huge oak desk and a plush chair sitting at the head of a long couch, at which the Masked Gecko is seen lying on. In the plush chair , sits Cena7, dressed in a long white doctors coat with stethoscope hanging from his neck and the large shiny sliver disk headband thing on his head. He is also writing down notes in a large journal.

Cena7 Starts off the "doctors visit" by asking the Gecko a series of questions in a strange accent.

C7 :" AHHH, The Masked Vecko.. Vhat veems to be vee problem vith you today?"

The Gecko, lying on the couch, fakes a sigh of desperation.

MG:" Well, Doc Cena7 its like this, I have this problem. Its called TR1PL3 (H)0R1@-itits. It is really hard to get rid of doc. I tried butt cream on it, horse manure, bad breath, and big old circus bearded ladies on it, but I still cant get rid off it. It just keeps hounding me.. I cant get it out of my head.."

Cena7 scratches his chin.

C7:' Vhmmm, vis could ve very bad. How badly vis it? Vif I show vou some pictures, Van you tell me vhat you see?"

MG:" Doc, Its sooo bad, I look at a pic of Jenna Jameson and see that freak that cant spell his name.."

Cena7 fakes a shock of amazement.

C7:' Oh vy goodness, you poor voung lad. Vou have it Very Very bad... Here look at vese pictures and tell me vhat vou see.."

Cena7 grabs a picture of an ink blot from is clipboard and shows it to the Gecko.

Back to top Go down
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Rp from the Gecko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp from the Gecko   Rp from the Gecko EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:26 pm

C7:" Tell me vhat you see in this one."

MG:" That would be TR1PL3 (H)0R1@ wearing a dress."

Cena7 jots down a note on his pad and hands another ink blot to Gex.

MG:" This one shows TR1PL3 (H)0R1@ sitting in a corner wearing a dunce cap."

Cena7 jots down another note and hands another ink blot to Gex.

MG:" Ahh this one shows me beating his broken down body with a barbed wire bat in the middle of a ring. Good image there buddy!"

Cena7 scratches his chin again.

C7:" Interesting , very interesting. Vets do another test yet. Vets do a Vords association test. I vill give you a word and vou tell me vhat you think off vhen I say it.......TR1PL3 (H)0R1@"

MG:" You just want one word with that one .. Geez, ya start me out with a toughie. Lets see, I could go with bothersome, jank, slug,doofus, but I guess I will go with the all time classic of LOSER."

C7:" Good , good , vets try another...... hmmm.... how about ... EYE."

MG:" TR1PL3 (H)0R1@"

C7:"Good , lets try this ... QUIT"

MG:" TR1PL3 (H)0R1@"

C7:" OK, and vhat about.... MATCH"

MG:" Ohh easy, match, That would be his face and my buttocks.

Cena7 writes down a few notes and stares at the pad.

C7:" Vallright young man. After vooking over the notes I vave taken. I vink I have a solution to vour dilema."

The Masked Gecko sits upright on the sofa and looks at Cena7 with false anticipation. Cena7 starts his reply and loses the fake accent.

C7:" First you have to use this awesome cream I use on the old Pecs and Ab's, where you can buy it now at "*** BEEEEP***""

The camera shows the Masked Gecko shuddering at that suggestion because he now knows how that stuff is made..Cena7 rips off the coat to reveal his pecs and abs..

C7:" And secondly, to solve your problem, Looking over my notes, I would suggest an I QUIT MATCH at the next convenient opportunity!"

They both smile and look into the camera.

MG:" Thanks Doc, I think thats a plan that I can follow.. Now lets go grab a brew! After ya throw on a shirt bub, geez ya may get the women lookin like that , but does nuthin for me...lol.

Fade to black....

Back to top Go down

Rp from the Gecko
Page 1 of 1