XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets brew a feud with Psycho cyrus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Lets brew a feud with Psycho cyrus Empty
PostSubject: Lets brew a feud with Psycho cyrus   Lets brew a feud with Psycho cyrus EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:03 pm

The Masked Gecko comes out to the ring with his entrance music "The Sickness" by Disturbed playing over the soundsystem. He stops by the announce table pics up a mic and heads into the ring. The fans cheer loudly at their WAG champion.

MG:" Thank you , thank you all my adoring fans!"

The Gecko goes up on a top turnbuckle and performs the " Skin Shedder" in which he takes his mask off and reveals a new one underneath. He tosses the mask he took off to a young lad in the front row. The child smiles adouningly. The Gecko hps down and goes back to the middle of the ring and speaks into the mic.

MG:" Now then , lets get to business.."

MG:" I am out there to call out someone.. Who you ask?"

The crowd shouts several different names.

MG:" Who? Little Tweeny? Oh heck no.. he still hasnt gotten his head outta his, well , wherever El Hormiga Loco stuck it."

The crowd shouts some other names.

MG:"Porigon30 ? Oh no,no, no. He shaves his legs and his ears are just wayyy too big.. Firetroll? Heck call him Firetool, because thats all he is, a tool..."

The crowd laughs

MG:" I'll tell ya who. He has been real quiet of late. Too quiet. well around here in this fed anyways.You really , really need to watch those guys , The quiet ones. They dont say anything around ya , but outside this fed, ohhh, they got plenty to say. Anint that right.... Pshcyo Cyrus..."

MG:" Oh yeah brother! Yeah , back in the indies, we were tag partners, even champs a few times in the indies, but even tho we were champs or always contenders, he made me feel I was the weak link. Oh yeah , lookin down on me ,showboating around. After the matches ,teling me how he carried the match. "

MG:" Well, I got some late breaking news for you bub, I am just as good as you. Who is the WAG champion?! I AM! What are you?! You are just another mask wearing freak that couldnt cut it in a circus sideshow! Well, ya know , I did that too!"

MG:" So, ya wannabe Jason Friday the `13th, why dont ya tighten up the old straps on the hockey mask, get yer hands outta yer pockets, and come get some , cuz the Gexster is gonna go GECKO-ROMAN on you!"

OK that my call out .. maybe someone wants to ley Pshyo know to come to the boards and respond , possibly? Shocked
Back to top Go down

Lets brew a feud with Psycho cyrus
Page 1 of 1