XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geckos match vs Joe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Geckos match vs Joe Empty
PostSubject: Geckos match vs Joe   Geckos match vs Joe EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:26 am

The camera is in Septics GM office. All of a sudden the Masked Gecko come barging in while Porigon30 is having a conversation with Septic. The Gecko comes into the office and stands shoulder to shoulder with Porigon30 in front of Septic's desk. The Masked Gecko then looks over to his left at Porigon30, looks him up and down.
The Masked Gecko clears his throat..

MG:" AHHMEEN"

Porigon30 looks back at the Gecko.

MG:" Dontcha have somewheres ya outta be?"

Porigon30 looks at the Gecko questioningly....

MG:" Let me rephrase that.. Dontcha got somewheres ya gotta be... NOW!?"

Porigon30 looks at the Gecko insulted and leaves Septics office....

MG:" Now then Seppy old buddy, what the heck is this with this whole "Squishmaster " nonsense.. "

MG:" He's Jimmy the Anabolics problem, not mine."

*** Mara ya can add whatever ya want for seppy, just makin a basic outline I suppose******

MG:" Well, ya know, Squishmaster is a champion and he should be defending his belt on the show, but I never did feel quite right the way he squashed poor little Jimmy at the last PPV."

MG:" Maybe thats what got him, err , well, ya didnt hear it from me, but I think he is using again."

MG:" So yeah , Ill take on the Old Spongebub Squishmaster tonite"

MG:" Ohh yeah one more thing , I figured you should be the first to have one of my new T-shirts hittng the XXEW stores"

The Masked Gecko throws Septic a T-shirt. Septic unfolds it and it is plain black with bold white lettering on the front. In bold white block letters it has JTAA going down the front. in smaller white block letters after each big capital letter the shirt reads...
Join
The
Anabolic
Animals

The Gecko then leaves Septics office.
Back to top Go down

Geckos match vs Joe
Page 1 of 1