XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robbie catches El Hormiga Loco for an interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Hormiga Loco
Admin
El Hormiga Loco

Robbie catches El Hormiga Loco for an interview Empty
PostSubject: Robbie catches El Hormiga Loco for an interview   Robbie catches El Hormiga Loco for an interview EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:35 am

Spanky: "I believe Robbie has caught up with X-Rated World Champion El Hormiga Loco in the backstage ..."
Spanky: "Robbie... over to you!"
-
Robbie: "That's right Spanky, everybody's favourite interviewer here ... And I'm here for ... euhm ..."
-
*Robbie gets shoved aside a little by El Hormiga Loco*
-
Robbie: "Right ... I'm here with El Hormiga Loco ... the champ ... although ..."

Robbie: "Fact is that more than 80% of the fans think that you should not be the champ anymore ... "

Elhor: "What are you talking about? Then who should be champion?"

Robbie: "What a dumb question ... Demo of caurse!!"

Elhor: "Hearing the words 'dumb question' out of your mouth is quite strange Robbie."

Elhor: "But your answer is even dumber!! Demo?? Are you for real?"

Elhor: "I have beaten the guy last week, so why should he be the champion above me?"

Robbie: "I hate to say it, but the score at the moment is ... Demo 2 ... El Hormiga Loco ... only 1."

Elhor: "Aaah, whatever. I only remember the last match and I have beaten him fair and square!!"

Robbie: "Maybe ... Although you have been compared to a punchingbag quite frequently the last few days ..."

Elhor: "Punching what? Watch your words Robbie or I will show you the meaning of the word punching bag!!"

Robbie: "These aren't my words. It goes around in the lockerroom that you only won because you can take a punch ..."

Robbie: "And then from out of nowhere strike one of your finishers ..."

Elhor: "So? What's wrong about that? I'm still the champ aren't I."

Robbie: "Yeah but ..."

Elhor: "I don't wanna hear any buts anymore, or I'll kick yours!! This interview is over!!"

Robbie: "Why? Can't handle the truth? Can't the oh-so tough El Hormiga Loco take the truth when he hears it??"
-
*Without saying anything anymore El Hormiga leaves the scene*
-
Robbie: "You all heard it ladies and gentlemen ... El Hormiga Loco is living an illusion ... Back to you guys!!"
-
Ozzy: "Thank you for that one Robbie. This is the first time ever I liked one of Robbie's interviews. It was all so true!!"

Spanky: "Ah, shut up Ozzy. What would you know ..."
-

<< If demo could pour some oil on the fire now ... >>
Back to top Go down
https://xxew-federation.forumotion.com

Robbie catches El Hormiga Loco for an interview
Page 1 of 1