XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess who's back.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

El Primero

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:28 pm

*Some of the wrestlers backstage are hanging out together, chatting about their next opportunity to get into the ring. Suddenly a man in a mask starts walking towards the group. He is carrying a barbed wire bat in his right hand.*

R Zeta: Hey isn't that El Primer....

*The masked wrestler whams the bat into the forehead of R Zeta and begins to attack the group. Being caught by surprise, the wrestlers just crouch in fear and receive their beatings.

El Primero: Well, looks who's back in XXEW. None other than me.

*El Primero grabs R Zeta, who is now a crimson mask and begins to interrogate him.*

El Primero: Where's big papi?!

*R Zeta answers in fear.*

R Zeta: I...I...I don't know! I haven't seen him all night. Just leave me alone!

El Primero: I think you are lying to me. I don't like it when people lie to me. Do you know what I do to people who lie to me?

R Zeta: I don't care and I don't want to find out!

El Primero: That's just too bad isn't it?

*El Primero throws R Zeta through one of the walls and walks towards the direction of the ring.*

El Primero: Time to take things to the next level! I'm going to get my rematch and claim what rightfully belongs around my waist.
Back to top Go down

Guess who's back.
Page 1 of 1