XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XXEW New Recruit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

XXEW New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: XXEW New Recruit   XXEW New Recruit EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:36 pm

*Would You Love A Monsterman by Lordi is heard in the arena. The crowd is somewhat confused because they never heard this song before. Finally a masked guy comes from backstage with a mic in his hand and walks down the ramp towards the ring. He ignores the requests from the fans to simple hi-fives or photos. Finally he enters the ring and starts to talk.*

Frankenstein: My name is Frankenstein and i'm the new recruit from Mr. Matrix.

*By hearing the name of Matrix, the fans immediately starts booing.*

Frankenstein: Seems Mr. Matrix had some troubles with a guy named Gecko and some of his followers and i'm here to prevent that from happening again. With me, the new enforcer by his side, Mr. Matrix doesn't have to worry anymore. And from what i heard i'm making my debut tonight against Gexko himself. It will be nice to show him that he can't hold a candle to me. In fact...

*Suddenly Gecko's song his heard and he comes from backstage with a mic in hand. The fans erupt into cheers for his favourite.*

OOC: Don't know if the editing is right. i check the rules and tried to follow them but don't know if it's exactly how it should be. with time, and checking how the rps are aired on shows i'll get the handle of it.
Back to top Go down
El Hormiga Loco
Admin
El Hormiga Loco

XXEW New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXEW New Recruit   XXEW New Recruit EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:17 am

Frankenstein wrote:
*Would You Love A Monsterman by Lordi is heard in the arena. The crowd is somewhat confused because they never heard this song before. Finally a masked guy comes from backstage with a mic in his hand and walks down the ramp towards the ring. He ignores the requests from the fans to simple hi-fives or photos. Finally he enters the ring and starts to talk.*

Frankenstein: My name is Frankenstein and i'm the new recruit from Mr. Matrix.

*By hearing the name of Matrix, the fans immediately starts booing.*

Frankenstein: Seems Mr. Matrix had some troubles with a guy named Gecko and some of his followers and i'm here to prevent that from happening again. With me, the new enforcer by his side, Mr. Matrix doesn't have to worry anymore. And from what i heard i'm making my debut tonight against Gexko himself. It will be nice to show him that he can't hold a candle to me. In fact...

*Suddenly Gecko's song his heard and he comes from backstage with a mic in hand. The fans erupt into cheers for his favourite.*

OOC: Don't know if the editing is right. i check the rules and tried to follow them but don't know if it's exactly how it should be. with time, and checking how the rps are aired on shows i'll get the handle of it.

It's all fine
Back to top Go down
https://xxew-federation.forumotion.com
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

XXEW New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXEW New Recruit   XXEW New Recruit EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:23 am

The Masked Gecko stands at the top of the ring ramp with mic in hand. After the crowd noise dies down the Gecko starts speaking.

MG: Fruitity-Stien!! I know yer new here and all, but let me explain something to ya.
The Gecko begins pacing back and forth across the stage at the begining of the ring ramp.
MG: First off, Get new ring gear. Ya look like a black and white version the Mummy who is having a tough time pushing one out.
MG: Secondly, Coming out here, Aligning yourself with Matrix..Not the best career move. The man uses more wrestlers like a man with diarreha goes thru toliet paper.
MG: And Thridly, ya call out the Gecko,and say I cant hold a candle to ya..
MG: Well, bub, I got news for ya..I wouldn't hold a candle next to ya.. Have ya looked in the mirror lately? Ya got them dark looks to ya. Yup, yup, ya do.. Ya look better in the dark!

The Gecko lowers his mic.....
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

Frankenstein

XXEW New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXEW New Recruit   XXEW New Recruit EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Frankenstein: You talk about my looks like you were a model or something. But i understand you probably never had the chance to look at a mirror time enough to see your looks before he shattered.
Frankenstein: As i know, you and me have an encounter in this ring later on. Let's see who comes out of it looking worst, not that you have to do much to win that "prize".
Frankesntein: Mr. Matrix has a problem with you, and you sure have a problem with me from now on. So see you later...litle princess.

*Frankenstein drops the mic and leaves the ring.*
Back to top Go down
El Hormiga Loco
Admin
El Hormiga Loco

XXEW New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXEW New Recruit   XXEW New Recruit EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:22 am

I don't know about this diarreha bit though ...
Back to top Go down
https://xxew-federation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

XXEW New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXEW New Recruit   XXEW New Recruit Empty

Back to top Go down

XXEW New Recruit
Page 1 of 1