XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Down to the ring callin out Thorn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Down to the ring callin out Thorn Empty
PostSubject: Down to the ring callin out Thorn   Down to the ring callin out Thorn EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:37 am

*The arena goes dark. Queen's Song " We are the Champion" blares over the loudspeakers. A shower of sparks fall from the ceiling above the entrance from the ramp. A single spotlight shines down at the entranceway.
The crowd goes silent since none are familiar with this persons entrance music. All are wondering who is coming out from backstage.

Suddenly, during the chorus off the song, The Masked Gecko bursts through curtains, holding high the W&G Championship belt above his head with one hand.

The crowd erupts enthralled at the sight..."GEX... GEX.... GEX..." is chanted as the Gexster makes his way down to the ring , slapping hands and hugging little kids as he strolls down the aisle and around the ring.

During the last chorus of the song, Gecko drops his belt off at the timekeepers table, grabs a mic and heads up into the ring. He stands in the center, points to the crowd, circles around,pointing at everyone.. Everyone cheers!

MG:" Ohhh Yeah! Its great to be back, on the top and being in front of ya'll AGAIN!"

* Cheers from the Crowd*

MG:" Ya know, I won the belt in the tourney, and I sit and start thinking to myself about the possible challengers , who I would pull a good show off with for You guys, the fans, and suddenly , I get this call. Its THORN!!"

* A chorus of BOOOOO's ring down*

MG:" Yeah, yeah, I know.. Someone musta wrote my number on a bathroom wall somewheres because, lately, seems like I get a bunch off calls, and they aint from anyone goodlookin either.. well, Cena7 isnt bad, just not my type, if ya know what I mean..."

The crowd laughs*

MG:" Anyways , he goes on ranting like some little kid who just got a wedgie from his older sister, and ya know , it be funny if I actually understood what he said. All I hears is , " Blah, blah, blah... Kick, Gurgle , belch, hiccup, ..My Azz".... Man, C'mon, I may look like a lizard, but I don't speak reptilian! Make some sense Bub!"

The crowd laughs again.

MG:" Thorn, if you think yer gonna be a pain in my side or my posterior, think again! Roses have Thorns, but you are just a weed in my eyes. Weeds get burned or mowed on down.. Your feared Jaska Jura, laughable!, Throndriver, get real!
The only thing your gonna see coming is my foot to yer face. Its called the Whippin' Tail!! Get ready cause its gonna be whippin yer azz!

The crowd cheers

MG:" Lets me say this in words ya can understand ya one word, thick skulled, Jaska Jawin', hemp hewing, waste of fecal matter,....

MG:" ME.......... YOU......... TONITE......."

Masked Gecko throws down the mic, the crowd cheers and The Gecko waves to everyone and then leaves the ring.

[i]
Back to top Go down
El Hormiga Loco
Admin
El Hormiga Loco

Down to the ring callin out Thorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to the ring callin out Thorn   Down to the ring callin out Thorn EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:19 am

hoping that Tragar won't interfere ...
Back to top Go down
https://xxew-federation.forumotion.com

Down to the ring callin out Thorn
Page 1 of 1