XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gecko callin out Mcgee (lookie Jimmy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Gecko callin out Mcgee (lookie Jimmy) Empty
PostSubject: Gecko callin out Mcgee (lookie Jimmy)   Gecko callin out Mcgee (lookie Jimmy) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:47 am

The song "The Sickness" by Disturbed comes across the soundsystem. The Masked Gecko makes his way to the ring. The fans are on their feet cheering. The Gecko makes his way to the ring, slapping hands with the fans. He stops by the announce table, picks up a mic and hits the ring.

MG:" Ladies and Gents and children of all ages and even that kid called Oshane, Let me tell ya what a joy it is to be here tonite!"

The crowd cheers..

MG:" But, I regret that I am not out here for fun and games or handing out presents tonite..."

The crowd sighs in disappointment.

MG:" Yes, I know, know, but there has been a wrong done that I just can't stomach, that shouldnt have happened and I am going to set things right.."

The crowd cheers wildly.

MG:" Was it Little Twinny putting laxative in Jets chocolate milk..... NO...."

MG:" Was it Porigon30 shaving his legs and putting the hairs in Septics Coffee cup...NO! But boss, I'd use alittle more creamer if I were you..Just sayin.."

The crowd laughs..

MG:" No, the Injust of which i speak was at the last PPV. Where Jimmy the Animal was beaten down, kicked, prodded, destroyed, annilihated, picked up, recycled and thrashed, trashed and broken up again, did i miss any words that mean busted up?"

The crowd laughs again.

MG:" By that brute Joe"squeezenmaster, thighmaster, layonmybackandppinmemaster" Mcgee. Now that son of a gun had the gall to take a poor little boy , who in my mind is coming off an addiction to something , and just throttle him about . Well bro , when ya take on someone with issues that cant rightly defend themselves, I should step in ..."

MG: so Why dont ya bring yer sorry carcass out here............."

The Cue Jimmys music ,
and Say what ya want Jimmy!
Back to top Go down

Gecko callin out Mcgee (lookie Jimmy)
Page 1 of 1