XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP for the mike bolt match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

RP for the mike bolt match Empty
PostSubject: RP for the mike bolt match   RP for the mike bolt match EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:13 am

Cena7 and The Masked Gecko are in the locker room playing around with a camcorder that Cena7 received as part of his payment for his photo shoot for AB's plus.

MG:" Dude, ya know what be cool, catch me doing a promo like they did back in the early days for my next match.. Ya know, how the wrestlers go all bonkers and stuff and ya really have no clue what their talkin about.."

C7:" Gex, thats you all the time..."

Both start laughing.

C7:" OK, ok, I got it on now..Focus, check, power on, check. My bro eagerly awaiting to display some luv for Mike Bolt,check. In 4,3,2....."

Cena7 starts the camera rolling. The Masked Gecko starts of looking up towards the ceiling thoughtfully for a few seconds, then turns and faces the camera.

MG:"Mike Bolt,ahhh, Mike Bolt. Here we are. At the grandest stage of all sports entertainment, on the greatest show of all sports entertainment. The X-rated show....So you come here looking to take this belt from me and my millions of fans..Why, cause ya beat up on some old worn out potty scrubber?? Bah, Mike Bolt, ya gas mask wearing freak! Your body oder is sooo bad ya gotta wear that?? Maybe the Gecko doesnt wanna get near ya now and will will win by countout... NOOO, the Gecko doesnt go to work that way.. The Gex is gonna walk into that ring.. Laugh at your puny plex's, Taunt yer Thunder dance, Slap that scream up side yer head, and when its allllll said and doen the Gecko is gonna pin ya 1-2-3, Over and done .. Go get some insurance becasue there is gonna be some collateral damage !"

Cena7 is heard in the background

C7:"Heck yeah!"
Back to top Go down

RP for the mike bolt match
Page 1 of 1