XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cena7 rp, with Gex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Cena7 rp, with Gex Empty
PostSubject: Cena7 rp, with Gex   Cena7 rp, with Gex EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:27 am

Camera comes on showig The Nasked Gecko and Cena7 in the locker room,stowing their gear in their lockers. Cena7 turns to the Gecko..

cena7: "You know most of us have been in the same fed for years. We have watched some come and go as well, but come on you bone heads, this isn't that hard. So get your self going."

The Masked Gecko drops his bag on the floor and looks at Cena7 in shock.

MG:" Leapin Lizzards Cena7!! Whats got yer panties in a bunch today?!? I never EVER hear ya calling out the non rp'ers in the fed before, well, not like anyone hears from them anyways, but but but chill man, I got something later on thats gonna be cool, I will have ya check it out later when I get it up and running later..

MG:" But, I can see your bothered about something man.. What is it?"

Cena7 slams his gym bag into the locker.

cena7: Now I still feel it's my time to regain the title and no matter what I'm goin to get it back. Hopefully it wont be too late and things can and will be saved.

The Masked Gecko cocks his head to the left alittle and seems confused.

MG: Aww, c'mon Cena7, too late? Too late for what? I mean, your still young yet, your only like "60"..

Masked Gecko chuckles..

MG:" Like who isnt on here anymore.."

MG:" But ya know , like Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan and such, they had world titles on them when the were like 90 years old or so... It will never be too late for ya..."

Cena 7 finishes putting his stuff in his locker and starts heading for the door. He stops and turns to the Gecko who is still putting stuff away...

cena7:" Gecko you have seen a bunch in our fed as well ,old man. Don't get so up tight. I'm just kidding. I got a quest for you if you are up to it but nobody else needs to know anything."

Cena7 then walks out the door.
The Masked Gecko is turned around and watching the door close behind Cena7 and wondering...

MG:" Oh lordy.. Hope Cena7 hasn't been using that ab cream on his head....And who is he callin old?????"

Fade to black..

[b]
Back to top Go down

Cena7 rp, with Gex
Page 1 of 1