XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cena7 rp, with Gex agian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Cena7 rp, with Gex agian Empty
PostSubject: Cena7 rp, with Gex agian   Cena7 rp, with Gex agian EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:37 am

Camera pans the locker room to show the Gecko and Cena7 stowing their gear away.

cena7: "I have something I need to say. Last week i sort of lost it but I'll try to keep things down this week."

MG:" Well, ya have been, well, kinda intense the last week or so..."

cena7: "Gecko did you see what happen to me last week ? Mara took off or went crazy. No where to be found. I've had it with all these people. It's time to either get off your butt and start working people or take you ball and go home. Enough of all this bull."

MG:"ohhhh Kaayyy."

The Masked Gecko starts backing up a few steps..

cena7: "Sorry gecko i guess I lost it again, so much for keeping it down. Oh well."

MG:" Well bro, they make little pills for that, called Tranquilizers..lol"

They both laugh.

Cena7:"Anyway like I was saying now is my time again and before this season is over I'm coming for my belt again."

MG:" Well , first ya gotta get past your match tonite, I mean, it's only Splike. Not a big deal, but ya may have to watch out. He could "glitter" in the lights and blind ya."

They both laugh again.

MG:" Yup, those Twilight movies sure killed the myth of Vampires now."

As they finish stowing their gear Cena7 turns to the Gecko and looks serious.

cena7: "hey old man, opps, I mean gecko, so are you with me in this?"

MG: " In this with you? what ya mean man? Listen , I do nothing, i mean nothing with farm animals..."

Cena7:"I told you last week i had something I need your help on, but I'll tell ya later"

MG:" No problem man, I would help with anything. Tho Right now I seems i got my hands full with this Jimmy the Animal thing."

They start heading toward the locker room door side by side. Cena7 slaps the Gecko on the back.

Cena7:"By the way, I'm just kidding about the old man thing. But after the Ab cream thing just had to. Even though i know you use that cream your self."

The Gecko looks over at Cena7 and smiles.

MG:" Well, I wouldnt say I am using it, but if ya wanted to know that Jimmy the Animal is using for shampoo nowayday....."

They both walk out the locker room door laughing.

Back to top Go down

Cena7 rp, with Gex agian
Page 1 of 1