XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cena7 rp and gecko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cena7
Admin
cena7

cena7 rp and gecko Empty
PostSubject: cena7 rp and gecko   cena7 rp and gecko EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:47 am

cena7: Well I see you decided to show up this time. So now what is your next plan going to be? I'm here to stop you from doing what ever it is plus you screwed me the last time we had out tag match and cost us our belts.

cena7: Hey Gecko now is our time. Remember what I have been saying the last few weeks about I have something you that I needed your help well here it is. I still have something that I need you to help with but will tell you later before our match. this will be a sneak attack. I'm coming to take back what is mine

cena7: After our match there will be something happening and your a part of this. Have you got your magic cream cause I'm sure they will want it no I mean they will need it after we get through with them.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

cena7 rp and gecko Empty
PostSubject: Re: cena7 rp and gecko   cena7 rp and gecko EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Back in the Locker room , we see Cena7. The Masked Gecko then comes into the room.

cena7: "Well I see you decided to show up this time."

MG:" Dont I always? Cant let the good fans of the old XXEW down, can we?"

Cena7:"So now what is your next plan going to be? "

MG:" Just to get through this tag match with ya tonite and figure out some way to neuter the Animal... Oh wait, that junk he's probably pumping into his body will do it for me."

Cena7:"I'm here to stop you from doing what ever it is plus you screwed me the last time we had out tag match and cost us our belts."

MG: "Man, that was like ,soooo long ago.. ya kinda never drop issues do ya, like a comic collector with issue X-Men #94"

Cena7 looks at the Gecko oddly, then shakes his head and goes on another line of thought.

cena7: "Hey Gecko now is our time. Remember what I have been saying the last few weeks about I have something you that I needed your help well here it is. I still have something that I need you to help with but will tell you later before our match. this will be a sneak attack."

MG:" Sneak attack?! Ohh C'mon Cena7. really? "

Cena7 approaches the Gecko and poke his index finger into the Geckos chest several times while Looking the Gecko staright in the eyes.

Cena7:"I'm coming to take back what is mine!"

Cena7 then turns and starts digging thru his locker.

cena7: "After our match there will be something happening and your a part of this."

MG:" Umm Cena7, you allright? Man, if you were any more uptight, the next time ya took a crap , you would be letting loose diamonds...."

Cena7 looks at the Gecko and laughs a bit.

Cena7:"Anyways, Gecko, Have you got your magic cream with you because I'm sure they will want it ,no, I mean they will need it ,after we get through with them."

MG:" A-men to that Brother!"

The two fist bump then go about getting ready for thier tag match
Back to top Go down

cena7 rp and gecko
Page 1 of 1