XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gecko selling merchandise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

The Gecko selling merchandise Empty
PostSubject: The Gecko selling merchandise   The Gecko selling merchandise EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:50 am

Guessing this should be after the gecko and Cena in the lockerroom.. This is made assuming that the Gecko doesnt know he has a match tonite , because when I thought it up , i didnt have one...lol

The Camera shows the Masked Gecko out in the atrium of the arena, behind the counter of a booth selling XXEW merchandise. Like a Barker at the carnival, he is constantly talking and jabbering away , trying to sell the products.

MG:" Come one, come all, not only to see the greatest show on Earth, but stop here to get your very own , favorite wrestler memorabillia! Look come around see what there is for me to offer you proud fans of the XXEW!"

A small crowd of fans start to mull by the stand, intrigued by what the Gecko us saying and the fact that there is a star out amoung them. A few start looking for autographs, The masked Gecko takes a few minutes and signs some things for the younger fans.

Cena7 approaches and goes behind the counter with the Gecko.

C7: "Umm, Gecko, Whats this?"

The Masked Gecko leans over to talk to Cena7 quietly.

MG:" Well, bro, I wasnt booked for a match tonite, well , with the whole contract thing and all. Wel, things fell through and , well, a lizards gotta eat right? Cant live off of crickets and mice alone..haha. Also gotta pay rent for the rock I am living under , ya know?

A fan reaches for an EL PRIMERO shirt, picks it up, unfolds it and looks questioning at it.

Fan:" Masked Gecko, who is this wrestler?"

MG:" Buddy, I know about as much of him as you do.. Never heard of him before, ya probably will never hear from him again. A nobody. why waste yer time .. Here have this instead."

The Gecko throws the fan a Masked Gecko T-shirt. The fan smiles and runs off with it..

MG:" Hey , hey thats gonna be $25.99..... awww nuts , darn it oh well.."

Fans start crowding in more to the stand.

Big Luy walks past the stand, fans are ignoring him.

MG:"Cena7, did ya bring any of yer ab cream with ya?"

C7:" Um , yeah here."

Cena7 reaches in his little bag he brought with him, pulls out about 3 bottles of his patented "ab cream" and gives them to the Gecko. The Gecko sets 2 bottles down on the counter and keeps the other in his hand. He holds it up..

MG:" Here we go folks, Cena7's ab cream , dont feel like working out , got a huge tummy, Hey Big Luy, get rid off that Kegger your carring around, use this!! Ya, hunky, chunky, round ,oompa Loompa!"

The Masked Gecko throw a bottle of ab cream towards Big Luy who turns and catches it in air

MG: "Keep and eye on him folks, if ya see him slimming down , either the cream is workin , or he can't catch the twinkie truck!" Also, this can be yours for $99.95"...

Back to top Go down
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

PostSubject: part 2....   The Gecko selling merchandise EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:16 am

Little Twinny then walks past the stand wearing the pround colors off purple and white of the Minnestota Viking American football team..

MG:" Hey hey, Twinnie!"

Little Twinny stops and turns.

MG: "Here ya go bro, just for you, I had these made up."

The Gecko throws over to Twinny a Cheese head hat ( for the Green Bay Packers, The vikings divional rival in american football), with big green letters that read "Little Twinny" on the sides.

MG:"This is on sale folks for 49.99, get them while, while, while, hmm, ok , their not so hot...."

Twinny storms off..

MG:" Ladies and Gentleman, right here, right now , I have the latest T-shirts avaialble, Like the latest The The-Assassin t-shirt."

The Masked Gecko holds up a T-shirt that has a picture of a fat lady's behind on the front and back of the shirt.

MG:" Thats right folks , for the wrestler that has a body part twice in his name. This can be your too for ,aww heck 14.99!"

The Gecko sets it the shirt down, Cena7 picks it up looks at it.

C7:" Awww, man , just wrong....."

They both laugh
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

PostSubject: part 3   The Gecko selling merchandise EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:17 am

MG:" Fans of all ages , this has been in stock at the store it seems like forever... No one has brought it out because we all thought it would change, but never has , so introducing , the MANU shirt!"

The Gecko unfurls a black t-shirt that has a pic of Manu sitting on chair. The chair sits atop of a huge overdrawn tool that is a LEVEL.

MG:" Yes, thats right get them now for , for , aww heck , just take 'em maybe some day if he lvl's they'll be worth something."

The Masked Gecko tosses the shirt in the trash can behind him.

Jimmy the Anaimal goes walking past the stand..

MG:" There we go , there is the man of the hour fans , old and esp you young ones! Jimmy the "Anabolic" animal!"

JTA Keeps on going foward past the stand.

MG:" Wait Jimmy, dont ya wanna see what I am sellin?, Noooo? C'mon check this stuff out its great! Look I have a coffee mug for your brand!"

The Gecko holds up a specimen cup that has a little coffe mug handle attached to it. On the front of the cup It has JTA printed. The Gecko points to it.

MG: "Doesn't hold much coffee, just enough to test tho.. Yours for only $5.99! Or wait , the new shirt out in the store now.

"
The Gecko holds up a shirt that reads...
J- Junk
I- In
M- Muscle
M-Mass
Y- Yeah!

MG:" Thats right, only 29.99, or how about one of JTA's to live by quotes. Get this banner to put up in yer youngins room, words to live by by the Jimmers!"

The Gecko then unfurls a poster that reads...

JTA 4:15 " Win if you can, lose if you must, BUT Always Cheat!"
underneath the words there is a picture of a syringe containing a steriod and a few anabolic pills beside it.

MG:" Thats right, if your young one is a JTA fan, complete his room decor with this poster right here , bring him up right!"

MG:" Step right up fans, We have only limited suppiles, remember, all proceedes go to the AA fund, ya know what taht is right? Anabolics Anonymous."

There is a crowd growing at the stand with ppl purchasing the products then..

And what ever ya'll wanna add , if any....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gecko selling merchandise   The Gecko selling merchandise Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gecko selling merchandise
Page 1 of 1