XXEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RATED XTREME EVOLUTION WRESTLING FORUM

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gecko Stormin the GM office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

Gecko Stormin the GM office Empty
PostSubject: Gecko Stormin the GM office   Gecko Stormin the GM office EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:41 am

* The Camrea shows The Masked Gecko coming into the GM's office. Clearly annoyed, he pulls up a chair and plants himself down in front of the desk of the GM. The Gecko leans foward and places his elbows on his knees.

MG:" Listen bub, I dont wanna tell ya how to run thingsSeppy, or mara , or whatever ya wanna call yerself nowadays....."

MG:" But putting me and "Jucier" the Animal in a tag match?!?"

MG:" C'mon, I know I have issue with both those guys,Psycho Cyrus & the-Assassin, heck , just put me in there with both of 'em myself.. I dont need that kid and the baggage hes bringing around in there with me."

Now if Jimmy wants to come on inthe office , Go fer it Jimmy!...lol... if ya add on , ill try to keep up till the show comes around.. Should have a nice bit of rp fer in it then.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jimmy The Animal
Admin
Jimmy The Animal

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Stormin the GM office   Gecko Stormin the GM office EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:38 pm

*Jimmy the Animal comes into the room, wearing blue jeans and his signature "Don't Anger the Animal" T-shirt. He also seems to be holding one of those shirts in his hands, but in pink.*

JTA: Hey Mr. Ant, why aren't these women shirts selling? I made them pink...

*Jimmy the Animal seems to notice The Masked Gecko.*

JTA: ...Oh, it appears you have somebody in here already.

*Jimmy the Animal gives The Masked Gecko the pink shirt.*

JTA: Here, I think you'll like this. It's in your size.

Continue Gex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Stormin the GM office   Gecko Stormin the GM office EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:52 pm

* The Masked Gecko takes the pink shirt and stands from his chair and faces Jimmy The Animal. He unfurls the shirt and looks at it.*

MG:" Ahh, nice shirt , pink is probably one of yer favorite colors now , aint it."

MG: Well, Junkaholic the Aniamal, I would take the shirt, but, It seems like my chest wouldn't quite fill it out like your suddenly expododing chest would.."

The Gecko then tosses the shirt back to Jimmy The Animal.

MG: " Anyway, while trying to find a shirt ta fit ya, ya may wanna try finding new jeans bro.. It seems yer stuff is shrinkin yer Testicular fortitude..."
Back to top Go down
Jimmy The Animal
Admin
Jimmy The Animal

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Stormin the GM office   Gecko Stormin the GM office EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:04 pm

*Jimmy the Animal tosses the pink shirt onto Marabuntha's desk.*

JTA: Hold on to that, wouldn't want my beloved partner to lose that.

*Jimmy the Animal brings his attention towards The Masked Gecko.*

JTA: Speaking of losing things, you've seem to have lost your manhood after making false accusations. Better hope you can back it up.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Stormin the GM office   Gecko Stormin the GM office EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:39 am

The Gecko approaches Jimmy the Animal and is standing nose to nose with him . Both are intently staring each other down.

General manager:" Ahem, Gentleman, if you are thru, I would suggest you guys go down to the interveiw room and cut the promo for your tag match tonight. Your scheduled to be there in five minutes.."

The Gecko and Jimmy both turn and face the GM sitting behind his desk smiling..

MG & JTA:" WHAT?!?!"

GM:" Four minutes..."

The Masked Gecko steps back from Jimmy The Animal and starts heading for the door and flings his hands in the air.

MG:" Fine , fine , fine.. But dont expect me to walk the little princess here thru it. Holy Horny toads! 4 minutes to come up with something.. Geez , think i can just promo on the fly..."

The Masked Gecko looks back at the GM with a smirk thats hidden because of his mask.

MG:" Oh yeah, thats right... I can.."

The Gecko the leaves to head to the interview room to cut a promo about the tag match..

Back to top Go down
Gecko
Admin
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Stormin the GM office   Gecko Stormin the GM office EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:44 am

You can add to this if ya like Jimmy .... The next rp is gonna be in ther interviews section...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gecko Stormin the GM office   Gecko Stormin the GM office Empty

Back to top Go down

Gecko Stormin the GM office
Page 1 of 1